The surface composition affects a material's properties and influences its eventual use and performance. Analysing the chemical composition at the surface and interface layers provides critical information on product surface quality, contamination, reaction and stability.
TÜV SÜD PSB provides comprehensive surface analysis services to help various industries such as semiconductor, microelectronics, advanced materials, polymer products manufacturing determine the product performance and process conditions. Specialised instruments such as the X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy (XPS), Auger Electron Spectroscopy (AES) are employed to help obtain the composition of a surface by analyzing the photoelectrons that are emitted.
The surface analytical techniques include:
- Surface chemical analysis
- Surface physical analysis
- Thin film analysis
- Characterisation of nano-materials
- Protect your company from costly and image damaging scandals and recalls.
- Reduce your business risks by meeting regulatory requirements and standards.
- Increase quality and safety of your products and processes.
- Save time and costs as we provide you with a one-stop testing and certification service.
- Leverage on our global accreditations.
- Leverage on our state of the art laboratories with comprehensive testing equipment and professional expertise.
- Increase customer confidence in your product when your product goes through independent testing
- Shorten your time-to-market and increase market access when you meet regulatory requirements and standards.