Packaging systems can pose challenging problems for manufacturers. Cartons, cans, bottles, pouches, vials, bags need to be sturdy enough to withstand transportation, pressure, environmental influences and at the same time be safe, durable and convenient for end users.
TÜV SÜD PSB's comprehensive instrumentation, wide range of capabilities, and extensive experience enables us to test different types of packagings to ensure it meets the requirements of industry.
- Vertical top load
- Burst resistance
- Carbonation retention
- Drop impact resistance
- Internal Pressure
- Hot end coating
- Secure Seal
- Simulated palletizing
- Corrosion resistance
- Closure removal torque
- Abrasion resistance
- Bottom end dome reversal
- Buckle resistance
- Protect your company from costly and image damaging scandals and recalls.
- Reduce your business risks by meeting regulatory requirements and standards.
- Increase quality and safety of your products and processes.
- Save time and costs as we provide you with a one-stop testing and certification service.
- Take advantage of our global accreditations.
- Take advantage of our state of the art laboratories with comprehensive testing equipment and professional expertise.
- Increase customer confidence in your product when your product goes through independent testing.
- Shorten your time-to-market and increase market access when you meet regulatory requirements and standards.