The TÜV SÜD PSB HACCP Certification Scheme
HACCP is the acronym for Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point. It is a preventive quality assurance programme designed to provide increased control and monitoring during critical stages of the food processing chain. The scheme is accepted and adopted worldwide. Buyers in different parts of the world often demand the HACCP Certification or compliance to the system.
Certification is based on the internationally recognized Codex Alimentarius Commission's standards on "Recommended International Code of Practice -General Principles of Food Hygiene" and "Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) System Guidelines for Its Application", as well as the Singapore Standard 444:1998 (which is based on the Codex HACCP standard).
Benefits of HACCP:
- Customers, employees, stockholders and competitors develop sustainable respect for an organization which demonstrates its commitment to food safety.
- Operating costs drop as rework reduces, efficiencies increase and non-compliance penalties reduce.
- Is compatible with the implementation of quality management systems and Is the system of choice for Food Safety management
- We provide objective recommendations for ongoing continuous improvement.
- We focus on the effectiveness of the system and its practicality in the local environment.
- We are a highly professional, independent, impartial and unbiased certification body.
- We have a qualified and experienced pool of auditors around the ASEAN region.
- The TÜV SÜD PSB certificate is recognized and accepted internationally.
"The management understands the importance of impartiality in our certification of management systems. We will use all reasonable efforts to manage all possible conflicts of interest and ensure objectivity of our certification services".