To export to new markets, automotive manufacturers need to comply with the legal and technical requirements of homologation procedure. As a neutral process partner, TÜV SÜD PSB can help you align your automotive product development as closely as possible with your customers' needs.
From design to market, we support your entire process with a host of professional services such as vehicle development, quality management, homologation and testing in areas like environment and powertrain technology, comfort and driving dynamics, safety and electronics.
- Initial assessment and application
- Support in interpreting standards and specifications
- Facility audits and approvals
- Testing and witness testing
- Type approvals / certification of vehicles, vehicle components and systems to country of destination regulations
- Minimise business risks such as violating regulatory risks and potential legal liabilities.
- Increase customer confidence in your product when your product goes through independent testing.
- Shorten your time-to-market and increase market access when you meet regulatory requirements and standards.
- Cost effectiveness and faster homologation as most of our services are provided locally.
- Enhance your driving enjoyment and safety, guaranteed by our technical expertise.
- Our team is highly experienced and qualified, which adds value to your processes.