As a valued employee, your well-being is important. We have a comprehensive range of benefits covering both our people and their families.
- Up to 18/24 days of annual leave (depends on staff grade and length of service)
- 2 days childcare leave for all parent with children under 7 years old
- Up to 4 days of childcare medical leave for each child under 7 for our working mothers in addition to statutory childcare leave
- Paternity leave
- Maternity leave
- Marriage leave
Medical Insurance and Benefits
- Full suite of medical insurance coverage for every employee:
- Outpatient consultation, medication, lab tests & plain X-rays
- Emergency outpatient treatment
- Specialist’s consultation, diagnostic X-ray and laboratory tests
- Hospitalisation & surgical benefits
- Major illnesses
- Accidental Death
- Term Life and Total Permanent Disability
- Eligible dependants are covered under Group Outpatient and Inpatient Medical Insurance
- Comprehensive travel insurance provided to staff on business trips
Gifts & Tokens
- Newborn Gift
- Marriage Gift
- Retirement Gift
- Get Well Gift
- Long Service Gift
Overseas Business Trips
- A Corporate Travel Agent is appointed to take care of travel logistics and accommodation, and to be your point of contact should you require assistance while you are abroad on business. You will also receive a daily subsistence allowance to cover your daily expenses during your trip.
- Flexi allowance is awarded to confirmed employees every month as a means of subsidising the pursuit of activities that promote general well-being.
- Part-time Work Arrangement may be arranged subject to work commitments.
- Our HR processes are online which allows you to view and submit updated personal data, leave requests, access electronic pay slips and put up all claims efficiently and seamlessly without the hassle of having to complete forms.